Sky Tower at Pinnacle One Yonge in Toronto
- Developer: Pinnacle International
- Address: 1 Yonge Street, Toronto ON
- Nearest Intersection: Yonge St. & Queen Quay E
- Pricing: Anticipated To Start From High $700’s
- Occupancy: Anticipated For November 2024
- Storeys/Suites: 95 storeys
- Suite Types: 1 bedroom - 2 bedrooms
- Suite Sizes: 570 sq ft - 1065 sq ft
Register for Floor Plans and Price List
In the heart of the Toronto Waterfront the highest Residential building in Canada! Live in the largest mixed use development just steps to Sugar Beach, George Brown College and the St. Lawrence Market. Also very close to Google's sister company Sidewalk Labs. Designed for all ages and all about fun and fitness. Residents can enjoy an outdoor walking track with fitness circuit to spin studio and gyms. Two children’s play areas planned: one indoor, the other outdoor. There’s even a 10,000 square-foot dog run complete with washing stations for your pet. An outdoor lounge offers BBQs and dining areas, while the indoor party room with a caterer’s kitchen, and private dining room facilitate all types of entertaining.
For more information:
Call or text
Why Buy or Invest in Skytower at Pinnacle One Yonge
- 1 Yonge St will be one of the most highly coveted addresses in Toronto!
- Canada’s Tallest Residential Tower! Sitting at 95 Stories you can literally live in the clouds and have the chance to enjoy unobstructed views in every direction
- DIRECT ACCESS to the PATH which features over over 30 kilometres worth of shopping, services and entertainment for you enjoy — rain, snow or shine! The PATH also connects you to major transportation hubs like Union Station as well as multiple Subway & Streetcar Stations and is connected to over 50 office towers including the iconic Royal Bank Plaza, Scotia Plaza, Richmond Adelaide Centre, and more!
- 1.5 Million Sq Ft of new Office Space plus an additional 160,000 Sq Ft of Retail Space on the site. This is MORE than what is available in larger developments such as The Well. Not to mention, you are also within WALKING DISTANCE to the Financial District as well as Google’s New Upcoming Smart City*
- Located within Toronto’s Waterfront which is going to undergo some incredible changes and will be one of the largest urban revitalization projects in the world where 800 hectares of land will be transformed to create 40,000 new residences & 40,000 new jobs!
- Public Transportation for the Waterfront Community will be seeing tremendous growth with the Waterfront Transit Network Plan where new Streetcar (LRT) projects are in the works linking Union Station to Queens Quay, Union Station to The Waterfront & The Martin Goodman Trail to Downtown Toronto
- In the Heart of it All — a 250 room luxury Hotel, Meeting space and Ballroom, 1.5 million sq ft of office space, 160,000 s ft of Retail space, next to the 2.5 acres lower Yonge Presinct Park