Glen Ashton Estates
- Developer: Menke Developments
- Address: Joshua Creek - southest of Dundas at Trafalgar
- Pricing: Anticipated To Start From High $1.5 million
- Occupancy: Anticipated For 2020
- Building Types: Detached Homes
- Home Sizes: 2682 sq ft - 4933 sq ft Homes
- Lot Sizes: 42' , 44' , 46', 48' & 50' Lots
Register for Floor Plans and Price List
Introducing Glen Ashton Estates! A luxurious enclave of multi million dollar homes nestled in the well established neighbourhood of Joshua Creek. Every home design has been thoughtfully crafted with interiors featuring gourmet Kitchens, lavish Master Suites luxurious Bathrooms and many other premium features. Discover masterful home design that reflect the elite character of this sought after Oakville neighbourhood.
For more information:
Call or text
Top Reasons to Buy in Glenashton Estates
- The Neighbourhood - Glen Ashton Estates is located in the cozy neighbourhood of Joshua Creek which, despite being far removed from the city centre, remains an accessible and convenient location due to its proximity to local amenities and transportation options.
- The Community - As a family-friendly location, this community is full of schools like Post’s Corners Public School, Oakleaf Christian Junior Public School, and Iroquois Ridge High School as well as the Oak Park Neighbourhood Centre to facilitate all neighbourhood activities. Not only that, the area is full of parks for children to play in that include Postridge Park, Memorial Park, Glenashton Park as well as Oak Park and its scenic lake.
- The Convenience - Here, at the junction of Dundas and Trafalgar, residents have instant access to a number of retail services and outlets. This intersection is home to numerous restaurants, bars, banks, and lots of shopping that include big name brands like Longo’s, Canadian Tire, Real Canadian Superstore as well as a SmartCentre with the requisite Walmart.
- The Transportation - The Oakville GO Station is located just 19 minutes away, commuters can get around town using public buses operated by Oakville Transit, for which bus stops can be found throughout the neighbourhood. Barring that, locals have access to a number of arterial roadways and highways that include the Queen Elizabeth Way, Highway 407 and Highway 403, thereby allowing motorists to reach downtown Toronto in 33 minutes by car.
- The Prestige - The features and finishes are impeccable which to name a few are: finished basement area with 3 piece washroom, oak staircases with metal or oak spindles, including open oak staircase to finished basement foyer in a stained finish, 4' stained finish oak engineered hardwood flooring on main floor and second floor, smooth ceilings throughout, ceramic kitchen backsplash, central air conditioning, quartz countertop with under-mount vanity sinks with polished edge in all bathrooms, gas line at rear of home for BBQ hookup and much more.